Monday, January 27, 2014

Sunday

The roosters are singing A le Luiu Ya, not cok a doodle du!

We are going South away from the drippy skies of Princeville. We are leaving early to swing through aliomaanu bay hoping to find Pilgrims red plastic bowl I left on the beach. As we pull near a woman leaps to her feet, waving to us! She has the bowl! I believe in Miracles:)
Pastor Paul in in Kihei so we have Pastor Keiffer from Oahu. He spoke of ordinary peeps, doing the extraordinary: we took time to pray for our 'enemies' right then and there!
After church, we continue South to Port Allen for a paniolo veggie wrap and hamburger. The beers were great! I was miffed that they would take me and Pilgrim up two flights of stAirs when I could plainly see an empty table. I try to be GRACIOUS, but i was feeling very anxious about falling down those stairs!
My eyes are not good.
And then a sweet tour to Poipu with the top down, we go in search of turtles.

Pilgrim was mesmerized! It was time to toodle home to feed Pilgrim. We pulled up the rosd in Anahola, wanting to provide a plate of wild boar for 'the men'
While I went to Relax Deeply class at Yoga Hanalei. The rain must have closed down the outdoor barbeque operation.
At home we enjoyed a quiet happy hour then Dan drove me to class.
I thought he would be well cared for at Ed and Marilyn's since the dinner invitation was for 6 pm.
Instead at 7:15 we came for me and was still unfed!
We enjoyed a light supper of bread and chevre, chicken avocado tomato and greens with my quinoa salad and merlot.
Dan's stomach gas been quesy with acid indigestion for the last twenty four hours. I hope he sleeps well;)
Magalo Nui Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment